It’s time to test your knowledge of last Friday’s post about Apple Shapes. The following questions are all True or False. Here we go:
- If you are an Apple Shape, you have narrow hips.
- The best neck line for this body shape is a crew neck.
- In order to add proportion to this shape you should add bulk to the lower half.
- When looking for a jacket, you should choose one with pockets on the hips.
- If you are Apple Shaped, many woman may be jealous that you have been blessed by the “Boobie Fairy”.
- True Apples typically have a larger bust and abdomen, but the hips are generally narrow.
- False A crew neck has a tendency to make the bust look larger. Opt instead for a V or U neck.
- False Never add bulk, add volume. Volume like an A line skirt will add proportion without making you look heavier.
- True Pockets will help add proportion to narrow hips.
- True Be happy! 🙂
How did you do?